Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Brussel Sprouts

Thanks to Costco, I have a HUGE bag of my favorite vegetable in the world...brussel sprouts! I love these little guys. They are great roasted, sauteed, or streamed. I just made the best lunch and thought I would post the recipe. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a picture before I ate it. That is OK though because we all know what brussel sprouts look like.
You need:
olive oil
brussel sprouts (washed and cut in half)
garlic
already cooked boneless chicken breast (skinless and cut into chunks or strips)
red onion (cut into little slices)
goat cheese or parm. or pretty much any white cheese that you like

Take pan and heat enough olive oil to coat the bottom on med/high heat.
add garlic and onion
add sprouts and saute the whole thing for a few minutes until the sprouts are starting to get a crispy brown
add chicken and cook until everything is hot
transfer to plate and sprinkle cheese on top right away (so it melts)
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment