Friday, March 2, 2012

BZZZ about Ristorante pizza by dr. oetker

So I signed up to be what is called a bzzzagent. It is pretty cool. Basically they send you stuff to try from different companies like make-up or food products and you write your honest opinion about them. I was really excited to get my first two "campaigns." The first one is a bread one which I have bought but not tried yet and the second one is ristorante pizza by dr. oetker.
 I went to Giant and picked up 2 pizzas from the frozen food section. I got a mozzarella one and a veggie one. 

 The mozzarella pizza was fine. Honestly, it was a little bland but not terrible. It was better than other similarly flavored frozen pizzas I have tried in the past. The ingredients were "real" looking, the cheese tasted like mozzarella which was nice. It didn't have that cardboard taste a lot of frozen pizza have. Still, nothing to write home about. 
The vegetable pizza however, was fantastic! The vegetables were so good. They tasted fresh. There was a really yummy cheese on it. Super good! 
Overall, I will buy and eat the veggie one again for sure. I will pass on buying the mozzarella but plan on trying some of the other flavors. My impression from this brand is that for a frozen pizza, it is about as fresh and healthy as it gets.  

1 comment:

  1. Yes i LOVE these pizzas! Aside from making pizza YOURSELF...these are not that bad for you! A pretty good choice for something quick and easy...

    ReplyDelete